Display ad banners anywhere - even on non-Lynx Ecommerce sites –that give you great flexiblity.
- AJAX provides fast banner rotation without page refreshing.
- Easily assign frequency and ordering of how ads are displayed by campaign setups.
- Optionally restrict ad display in a location to one ad per advertiser
- The system prevents ads in a given display module from ever being duplicated
- Choose whether banner links open in a new window or in the existing window
- Supports banners of any size
Supports multiple banner types
- Image-based (upload images or point at any image url)
- Text - HTML
- Text - Script-based (Google AdSense, etc)
Robust Campaign Management
- Advertisers you allow can login and view their campaigns, upload banners, and view their reports, but only see their own data
- Create ad campaigns based on number of clicks, number of impressions, date ranges, or a combination thereof
- Manage all campaigns for child portals from a single parent portal . That means you can manage ads for muptiple publications from one location.
- Control which campaigns and/or banners are visible in any portals. For example some ads could be displayed in publication A only, while others display in publication B only, and all display in publication C. Flexible, powerful ad management.
- Temporarily disable any campaign
Advanced Targeting Options
- Many targeting options can be used separately or together for maximum flexibility
- Use the Groups feature to divide your site into "zones" for easy administration
- Allow banners from a given campaign to be displayed site-wide or targeted to specific locations
- Create Custom Parameters that targets banners via Querystring, Session, or Cookie values
- Target banner ads by user role – Requires Upgrade Version
- Control whether automated email notifications are sent out for new and updated campaigns
- Optionally require banners to be approved before they are displayed on your site
- Limit the maximum size of uploaded images
- Customize the text of automated emails
- Optionally restrict campaigns from using Flash and Text banners
- View statistics based on Advertisers or specific campaigns
- Advertisers can login to view their own reports
- Email HTML-based reports to any recipient
Banner Advertising Module